Furniture and Move Planning
If you’re planning a move or looking to reengineer your workplace, you may purchase new commercial office furniture, reuse existing furniture or blend new and old furniture to accomplish your goals. If you’re not purchasing new furniture it can be a struggle to find affordable design services. Ensuring the fit and functionality of repurposed furniture cannot be left to chance. Proper office space planning and furniture layouts can turn a workplace into a productive environment and save time, money and hassle. At Suddath®, we have licensed interior designers on staff to ensure strategic planning in your new or existing location.
Our licensed interior designers help reduce costs and save time by:
- Ensuring you rent the proper amount of space
- Maximizing your space with optimized office floor plans
- Verifying all furniture is complete and ordering additional parts, if necessary
Space Planning and Furniture Layouts Services
Our furniture and move planning services can be delivered either independently or in collaboration with designers or furniture providers. Services include:
- Existing occupancy audit, floor plan validation and updates
- Office furniture inventory and assessment
- Departmental alignment and workflow analysis
- Verification of dimensions and office layout design in the new space
- Expansion, reduction, realignment or relocation planning
- Test fits, floor plans, installation drawings and parts lists
- Coordination of parts, repairs, cleaning and installation
Projects and News
Increased Usable Workspace
See how Suddath designed a modern space to attract high-caliber employees and increase employee capacity without increasing square footage for CoventBridge.
Suddath Acquires Perdue
A leader in quality office furniture, Perdue, Inc. was acquired by Suddath. The union of these two brands gives customers a complete solution to plan, furnish, relocate and support ongoing workplace needs.