Award-Winning Office Move Technology
At Suddath®, we’ve modernized the industry and continue to set the bar with our proprietary office move technology. Our award-winning applications dramatically improve the customer experience through easy-to-use self-service features, access to real-time information and strict controls over inventory and compliance.
Tracker Suite of Technology
Using our proprietary technology, we developed a suite of technologies that give you more control over your commercial activities. Now, Tracker enables our customers to monitor and track office moves, manage escalations, automate ongoing service requests, and quickly and easily update occupancy, all in one easy-to-use platform.
Monitor Office Moves in Real Time
Most commercial movers offer little to no control over inventory, progress and quality throughout an office move. Suddath changed the game with its proprietary office move monitoring software, which gives you real-time visibility into your project move. Tracker Moves, which received a CIO 100 award for its ground-breaking innovation, enables you to monitor progress, inventory flow and compliance. These competitive advantages improve productivity and reduce move time, resulting in cost savings of up to 30 percent. Tracker Moves also improves the relocation experience for employees and sets them up for success by ensuring all their items are accounted for and their workstation is ready to go on their first day in a new location.
- Gain more visibility; control the process; analyze critical insights
- Access real-time information from any mobile device through an easy-to-use dashboard
- Track inventory with computer-generated move labels and QR codes
- Check compliance and regulations, while reducing risk through enhanced security
- Customize pre- and post-move checklists
Tracker In Flight
Easily Manage Escalations During a Move
Reduce downtime and give your employees a better office move experience with Tracker In Flight. Further enhancing our Tracker technology, Suddath created an in-application help desk that makes it easier to manage escalations and resolve issues quickly during an office relocation.
- All requests are stored in one place with ability to upload digital images
- Streamline the escalation process for faster, more accurate outcomes
- Resolution of issues while a move is taking place rather than backtracking after a move
- Easy management of post-move issues and resolutions
- Less pull in internal resources to manage issues during and after an office move
Automated Service Requests Save Time
Customers that have a high volume of facility support needs often deal with low-tech or no-tech solutions that don’t offer visibility and deliver poor results. Using Tracker Task, Suddath’s ongoing service request management system, customers submit service requests through a user-friendly portal, and bundle services for time and costs savings. Tracker Task offers complete visibility, making it easy to view when your services are scheduled or completed, and gives instant updates and access to reports to manage issues with immediate support.
- Save time and money with a secure web-based self-service platform
- Monitor volume of requests
- Put in place approval management and compliance controls
- Easily integrate with existing facility management systems
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs
Digitally Create, Update and Manage Occupancy
As you’re planning for your employees to return to the office, you’ll need to create or update your occupancy report. Facility managers are dealing with undocumented changes, making it complicated to know where employees are sitting, what equipment is at workstations and if any issues need to be resolved before a workstation can be occupied. Suddath’s new proprietary technology, Tracker Occupancy, gives you complete inventory, space and occupancy information faster with the ability to instantly access reports and manage your return to office project digitally from anywhere.
- Interactive checklists with real-time occupancy and inventory records
- Instant access to critical information including digital photos and status of workstations and offices
- More control over compliance and regulations, with reduced risk through enhanced security
Get Accurate Estimates Faster
Estimator documents all the details of your office move, ranging from location to services needed. The technology creates a comprehensive move plan and pricing proposal with guaranteed estimates, all in a fraction of the time it takes our competitors. Winner of the Digital Edge 50 award for innovative technology, Estimator provides you with an inventory of dates, times and resources needed well before a move, making it simple to understand and plan for your part of the process. Our proprietary technology provides customers with inventory reporting that offers a level of detail that our competitors simply cannot.
- Gain instant, paperless, accurate and guaranteed estimates
- Make informed decisions based on sound pricing appraisals
- Document requirements digitally and share them throughout the move process
- Capture inventory digitally by employee, area or floor for effective move planning
- Take into consideration manpower and equipment commitments
Technology Awards & Recognition
Prestigious CIO Award Winner
Suddath’s game-changing Tracker technology brings commercial moving into the 21st century
CCJ Innovator Award
Suddath recognized as one of Commercial Carrier Journal’s visionary companies and best-run operations in 2019
Suddath’s propriety move monitoring system, Tracker, wins coveted BizTech award for organization
Digital Edge 50 Award
Suddath named one of 50 ground-breaking digital leaders and technology products for innovative Estimator technology
Get your step-by-step guide to successfully plan, communicate and execute a hybrid workplace, including cutting-edge, unique tools to help get it done faster and more accurately.
Back to Work Planner
Get your free step-by-step guide to re-open your office with Suddath’s back to work planner featuring an interactive checklist and professional advice for safer workspaces.