Professional Planning for Office Decommissioning and Liquidation
Whether you’re right sizing your business, switching to a virtual workplace or relocating your office, it’s important to plan for surplus assets, electronic waste removal and decommissioning of your former space. To ensure you meet all requirements regarding the condition of your vacated space, you’ll want to start planning for office furniture liquidation, decommissioning and move out cleaning services as early as possible. At Suddath®, we help reduce the cost and risk associated with space turnover by providing professional planning to help decommission office space by reselling, donating, recycling or disposing of your surplus assets in the most economically and environmentally responsible manner possible.
We help customers reduce cost and risk by:
- Ensuring systematic removal of confidential data and the hardware that holds it
- Helping customers meet space turnover requirements on time
- Strategically planning for surplus furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Finding economically and environmentally responsible ways to resell, donate, recycle or dispose of surplus assets
Office Decommissioning Services
We provide professional planning, as well as the labor, equipment and transportation you need to meet your deadlines and properly dispose of confidential documents and data equipment often found in vacated spaces. Our services include:
- Comprehensive property, furniture and equipment inventory
- Complete electronics recycling solutions with options for landfill avoidance
- Furniture and electronics valuation, liquidation, donation, recycling and disposal
- Removal of confidential information from electronics, furniture and vacated spaces
- Removal of surplus furniture, fixtures, equipment and data cabling
- Fixed asset reporting for asset retirements and compliance
- Move in and move out cleaning, repairs, painting and signage removal
- On-site space turnover support
Environmental Impact of an Office Move
Can your office move be good for the planet and your bottom line? See our tips for ensuring an environmentally and economically friendly move.
See how Suddath completed a decommission project with 2,000 employees and helped find an eco-friendlier option for surplus assets.