Suddath is Here to Support You
From creating safe workspaces for social distancing to providing scalable services to keep your supply chain strong, Suddath® is working hard during COVID-19 to help you keep your business running. See what specialized serves we have to help you maintain business continuity during this challenging time.
Suddath has resources to support your business whether you need to reconfigure your workplace, continue high-velocity distribution or relocate your employees.
COVID-19 RESPONSE PLAN
Find out how we are supporting our customers through COVID-19
KEEP EMPLOYEES SAFER
Find out how your company can practice social distancing in the workplace
Learn more about our flexible, nationwide ecommerce fulfillment capabilities
VIRTUAL MOVE SURVEY
Schedule a safe and convenient virtual tour for your relocating employees
Safer Workplace Services
As businesses look for ways to implement social distancing practices and guidelines, Suddath stands ready to help with a range of helpful space planning, furniture planning, moving and installation services. We can even help move and set up groups of employees transitioning to work-at-home environments or back into the office. Through our experienced consultants, proprietary technology and trained move teams, we deliver expert solutions to make the process faster, easier and safer for you and your employees.
Workplace Social Distancing
See our full list of services to help maintain social distancing in the workplace.
- Space planning to adhere to CDC social distance guidelines
- Employee workstation relocation within the office, including IT disconnects and reconnects
- Common area capacity reduction based on CDC social distancing guidelines
- De-densify by repurposing conference rooms and common areas to workspaces
- Reduce seating options in conference rooms to CDC social distancing guidelines
- Label common area and break areas per CDC social distancing guidelines
Warehousing and Temporary Storage
We can provide flexible warehousing solutions to support temporary storage of commercial furniture as you prepare your space for social distancing.
- Readily available short-term storage capacity to support the continuity of your business
- Digital warehouse management system for visibility to inventory
- Domestic and international transportation services
- Comprehensive logistics solutions to scale your pandemic response
- Nationwide reach for multiple location support
Remote Work Set Up Services
As you plan for some employees to remain remote we have systematic solutions that makes the process simple, fast and less stressful, so employees can be immediately productive.
- Provide packing materials and labels for employees
- IT disconnects, including computers and monitors
- Properly wrap valuables for transit
- Move boxes and load into vehicles
Remote Work Return Services
From retrieving equipment from your employees’ homes to ensuring their in-office workstations are completely functional, our comprehensive office return services include
- Convenient scheduled window for office equipment pickup at employees’ homes
- Social distancing process to avoid entry into your employees’ homes
- Complete inventory of employee equipment and contents
- Delivery back to the office with reconnections, cable management and connectivity testing
- Cleaning workstations prior to employees’ return
- General on-site assistance to support employee moves back in
Strengthen Your Supply Chain
Now more than ever, it’s important to keep your supply chain strong. With 100 years of experience, Suddath has the agility and financial backing to continue operations to minimize the impact of coronavirus on your supply chain. We are readily available to provide flexible solutions that scale with you. We have food and beverage grade and medical-compliant capacity to support your needs, through 20 owned domestic locations and a wide network of partnerships around the globe.
We are operating at full capacity and have a full menu of global logistics services to meet your needs. Our logistics services include:
- Temporary storage
- Freight forwarding
- White glove final-mile delivery item
Keep Your Relocating Employees Safe
Suddath is fully operational and committed to keeping you and your employees productive. Whether your employees are currently in the process of moving and need one-on-one support from a move counselor, or your human resources’ team needs advice from our expert account managers, Suddath is here to help. Our resources include:
- A virtual move survey, which is a safe, convenient way to conduct household goods move surveys. Your employees can use a smartphone to connect to our live surveyor who captures the same details as an in-home survey.
- Watch our recent virtual roundtable to learn more about how human resource professionals are guiding their employees through COVID-19 challenges.
- Read this blog from our partner Updater to find out everything your employees need to know about moving during COVID-19.
SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE OFFICE
See Suddath’s social distancing solution for a medical device manufacturer
Dorm Move Out Services
Find out how Suddath can support in moving students’ belongings out of dorms
Virtual Move Survey
Keep employees safe while preparing for a move with our virtual survey
Warehousing: 2.5 Million Sq. Ft.
See a full list of our network of facilities and warehousing capabilities