Suddath is Here to Help
The COVID-19 pandemic changed the way the world works. From creating safe workspaces for social distancing to providing scalable services to keep your supply chain strong, Suddath® is consistently committed to keeping your business running. See how our specialized services cater to changes brought on by the pandemic, and how we’re committed to keeping up with the evolving landscape to better serve you.
Suddath has resources to support your business whether you need to reconfigure your workplace, continue high-velocity distribution or relocate your employees.
BACK TO WORK PLANNER
Download your step-by-step guide to preparing your workplace
Compliance Post COVID-19
Find out how organizations are developing better risk management programs
Learn more about our flexible, nationwide ecommerce fulfillment capabilities
VIRTUAL MOVE SURVEY
Schedule a safe and convenient virtual tour for your relocating employees
As businesses decide on a long-term strategy for their workplace, many are restructuring their space to support in-office, remote and hybrid roles. Suddath offers a range of helpful space planning, furniture planning, moving and installation services to ensure you make the most of your space while keeping employees comfortable. We also support bringing employees back to the office with our experienced consultants, proprietary technology and trained move teams. Our solutions make the process faster, easier and safer for you and your employees.
Return to Office Services
From retrieving equipment from your employees’ homes to ensuring their in-office workstations are completely functional, our comprehensive office return services include:
- Convenient scheduled window for office equipment pickup at employees’ homes
- Complete inventory of employee equipment and contents
- Delivery back to the office with reconnections, cable management and connectivity testing
- Cleaning workstations prior to employees’ return
- General on-site assistance to support employee moves back in
Workplace Social Distancing
Many organizations quickly implemented social distancing, but now need to adjust based on a rise of in-office employees. Our full list of services can help you maintain social distancing while maximizing your workplace.
- Space planning to adhere to CDC social distance guidelines
- Employee workstation relocation within the office, including IT disconnects and reconnects
- Common area capacity reduction based on CDC social distancing guidelines
- De-densify by repurposing conference rooms and common areas to workspaces
- Reduce seating options in conference rooms to CDC social distancing guidelines
- Label common area and break areas per CDC social distancing guidelines
Warehousing and Temporary Storage
If you downsized your in-office workforce or are dealing with excess furniture from social distancing, we can help. We offer flexible warehousing solutions to support temporary storage of commercial furniture and office items.
- Readily available short-term storage capacity to support the continuity of your business
- Digital warehouse management system for visibility to inventory
- Domestic and international transportation services
- Comprehensive logistics solutions to scale your pandemic response
- Nationwide reach for multiple location support
Remote Work Set Up Services
Making the transition from in-office work to a remote or hybrid workplace? We have systematic solutions that makes the process simple, fast and less stressful, so employees can be immediately productive.
- Provide packing materials and labels for employees
- IT disconnects, including computers and monitors
- Properly wrap valuables for transit
- Move boxes and load into vehicles
Strengthen Your Supply Chain
Now more than ever, it’s important to keep your supply chain strong. With 100 years of experience, Suddath has the agility and financial backing to continue operations to minimize the impacts of the pandemic on your supply chain. We offer you all the resources and strength of a big 3PL company combined with a commitment to being the most responsive and flexible provider in the industry. From basic warehousing and last mile delivery services to complex logistics project management, ecommerce and omnichannel support, Suddath has the capabilities, resources, and technology to bring a new level of performance to your supply chain.
With over 35 owned primary locations and our extended partner network, Suddath has a unique ability to provide value-added national and global program solutions, reducing cost and complexity. Our logistics services include:
- Temporary storage
- Warehousing, distribution and fulfillment
- FF&E logistics
- Last mile delivery
- Truckload and LTL transportation
- International freight forwarding
Keep Your Relocating Employees Safe
Suddath is fully operational and committed to keeping you and your employees productive. Whether your employees are currently in the process of moving and need one-on-one support from a move counselor, or your human resources’ team needs advice from our expert account managers, Suddath is here to help. Our resources include:
- A virtual move survey, which is a safe, convenient way to conduct household goods move surveys. Your employees can use a smartphone to connect to our live surveyor who captures the same details as an in-home survey.
- Watch our recent virtual roundtable to learn more about how human resource professionals are guiding their employees through COVID-19 challenges.
- Read this blog from our partner Updater to find out everything your employees need to know about moving during COVID-19.
SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE OFFICE
See Suddath’s social distancing solution for a medical device manufacturer
COVID-19 RESPONSE GUIDE
See our enhanced safety procedures and protocols
Virtual Move Survey
Keep employees safe while preparing for a move with our virtual survey
Warehousing: 2.5 Million Sq. Ft.
See a full list of our network of facilities and warehousing capabilities