Dear Partners and Agents,
We’re excited to announce we are launching a new Shipment Acceptance System! Our new Shipment
Acceptance System will not only enhance the offer process but will also improve shipment
management for your agency. Tomorrow, March 3, you will receive an email asking you to sign up for
our new Vendor Portal. A confirmation email will then be sent to the email address where you receive
shipment offers. The new Shipment Acceptance System will go live on March 6 for loose-load, Code D
shipments – just in time for the peak season upload in DPS!
Below you will find an overview of the most significant differences in our new Shipment Acceptance
System. Click here for an in-depth, step-by-step manual. Please make sure to read and understand the
shipment acceptance process before March 6.
- There is a 2-hour time limit until the shipment offer expires
- Once the shipment expires, you will no longer be able to view the offer.
- The system will send offers to your branch based on proximity of your local market (75 miles) but you will have the ability to pick any agency within your network to service (i.e. local agent to pack, different agent within your network to haul)
- Your entire network of agents have been uploaded in this pilot and will be viewable in the drop-down box once you have selected the service you wish to provide.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the portal once the shipment is accepted
- If you are not able to service a shipment, please feel free to use the “refusal” option.
- You can add notes as to why you refused the shipment.
- We are working in parallel systems as we pilot the new offer system – the front-face functionality is what is being tested, but the offers will still be registered with our current process.
- The shipment offer history page needs to be tested to verify that once you accept shipments, the history is accurate
- Give this a few minutes before saying it doesn’t work
- For troubleshooting, please contact Amy Kline or Jose Sanchez. You may be asked to use Skype for Business so we can see you interact with the system as a screen share. Please have Skype for Business installed on your PC.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to a representative of our Business Development team: Caleb Mixon, Natascha Perry, Ryan Green or Ash Keller.
Thank you all and we look forward to another successful peak