Hospitality FF&E Installation
Before presenting our installation plan, we study your floor plans, product lists and project timelines. We identify any logistical challenges upfront by visiting your location to make sure we understand property access, elevators and distances. We also proactively study your specifications for each model room and look for opportunities to be more strategic in the kitting, delivery and installation process so we can install as efficiently as possible – saving you time and money.
Today’s hotel FF&E has a new level of complexity than in years past. Any given piece of furniture has lighting assemblies, USB ports and other small, technical components. Suddath® not only can track all the component parts so the item is delivered complete and on time, but we also have the knowledge and experience to ensure that it is outfitted and installed properly the first time.
Suddath understands the critical importance of leadership and crew consistency from the first delivery through the final punch list. That is why we employ professional hospitality installers nationally, and provide dedicated service teams for each project, ensuring you work with the same people from start to finish. Our installers learn the specific needs of your project and continually learn as they go. This continuity creates efficiencies, allows for more effective working relationships with the various trades, reduces errors and increases installation speed.
Professional installation services
- On-site project management with a single point of contact
- Professional, trained and dedicated installation teams
- Reduced travel and lodging costs compared to non-asset based providers
- Sequencing expertise for FF&E deployment, providing increased communication and coordination between trades
- Customized installation of complex items
- FF&E installation services
- OS&E Kitting and “room-in-a-box” services
- Deinstallation services prior to renovations
- Liquidation of old assets from remodeled or renovated rooms