Save time and money, while reducing risk
Suddath is an asset-based company with owned locations in 17 domestic markets offering a comprehensive menu of hospitality services. This unique structure allows our clients to consolidate services, reduce complexity and eliminate unnecessary layered costs. Our deep resources also provide significant scalability to meet the grand opening date, even though delays may have occurred beyond your control.
• Cost savings of up to 40% in Suddath markets compared to non-asset based providers
• Less complexity and administrative cost associated with managing fewer vendors
• Reduced travel and lodging expenses as a result of Suddath local presence
• Scalability to overcome unforeseen construction and product delays, potentially saving millions of dollars
• Highly competitive cargo protection coverage to safeguard your assets
Real-time inventory visibility and tracking
Inventory management is the lifeblood of any hospitality project. Track and manage your inventory at all times through our Tier-1 warehouse management system, HighJump™.
• View inventory in real time across locations through our web portal
• Tightly manage FF&E with continuous cycle counts and inventory imagery
• Value-added, high-touch labeling and kitting
• Ability to pivot instantly to move your inventory where you want it – when you need it
• Detailed billing to better manage costs
Customized, global project and program solutions
Our comprehensive menu of services enables clients to consolidate multiple needs under one fully integrated service provider. As one of the world’s largest moving and logistics providers, Suddath provides tremendous global reach and buying power. From one project to multiple projects happening at the same time, we deliver competitive solutions to clients using a standardized process that can be applied consistently around the world. No matter where opportunity takes you, you can count on Suddath to provide the reach and resources you need.
• Consolidated services to increase accountability and reduce complexity
• Dedicated local project teams, from warehousing through punch list completion
• Dedicated program teams for clients with ongoing needs
• Global reach leveraging over 200 network partners in 150 countries
Meet our Hospitality Logistics Team
Call our hospitality logistics experts at (888) 415-4424