Moving Education that Delivers Results
Suddath® University was developed to deliver the best possible customer experience by providing our employees, drivers and crews top-notch tools and training. The university was founded with the goal to prepare our moving teams to not only meet but exceed our clients’ expectations. Each feature of Suddath University contributes to the overall goal to continually offer the best training and support to our employees so they can deliver the best results to our customers.
Full-Scale Home for Hands-On Training
Our training facility provides hands-on experience and the soft skills training necessary to deliver unmatched customer satisfaction. The facility is home to a household goods training center which features a full-scale three-bedroom home complete with kitchen, home office and bathroom. Packers learn how to handle customers’ belongings with respect, care and efficiency.
Commercial Training Space with Demo Office and Workstations
Our commercial training lab features a practice office that includes multiple cubicles, an executive office and art installations. Commercial movers learn how to use our award-winning Estimator and Tracker tools while they go through multiple scenarios that are common in the office and industrial moving industry. Learners leave with an IOMI certification, HIPAA for Business Associates license and an appreciation for quality service.
Focus on Technology
Technology plays an important role in providing the best possible service and experience to our clients. Suddath University is equipped with a state-of-the-art computer lab to ensure our employees know how to properly use our technology tools and programs. Suddath University hosts regular webinars and in-person classroom sessions to learn how to use our primary programs with a focus on Microsoft systems.
Suddath Blueprint and Process Improvement
To ensure we are delivering a consistently outstanding client experience, we built program guidelines and standards to help unify our global offices, which include:
- Standardizing tasks and processes in the moving and logistics organization
- Customizing training within each role in the moving and storage organization
- Using field collaboration to learn best practices for escalation
- Monthly company-wide calls to focus in on policies and principles that best support our customers’ needs
To give you the best service we must have the best people. Our talent development process is committed to:
- Developing onboarding for new employees to better understand their roles.
- Providing clear career paths for our team members to allow them to grow, develop and advance their careers with Suddath.
- Giving our employees the opportunity to cross-train within Suddath University to help accelerate their careers.
- Offering Position Captain roles to distinguish employees who have become subject-matter experts in their roles.
More About Us
Drive With Us
Become an owner-operator or grow a rewarding career as a company driver.
We are more than a moving company. Find your place in our family!
Our values represent who we are, how we work and who we aspire to be.