A Focus on Well-Being
The strength of Suddath® is in our people, and we engage in several initiatives that holistically promote the mental and physical health and well-being of our team members and the citizens we live alongside. We provide all our employees with an online wellness portal that offers access to educational information and encourages healthy habits through friendly competitions and incentives, including earning points and rewards for reaching personal goals. We regularly participate in global, national and local programs and events that raise awareness about the ways we can collectively improve overall physical and mental health.
COLLABORATING FOR BETTER HEALTH
American Diabetes Association
In our commitment to overall physical health and wellness, we have partnered closely for many years with the American Diabetes Association, a U.S.-based nonprofit with a mission to prevent and cure diabetes while improving the lives of all those affected by it. To bolster their efforts to educate the public about and invest in diabetes research, prevention, management and cures, our team members have:
- Contributed over $10,000 in total fundraising support
- Volunteered to participate in and provide financial support for Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes events around the nation
American Heart Association
We also actively support the American Heart Association, the country’s oldest and largest voluntary organization dedicated to preventing and fighting heart disease and stroke. Our employees are the very heart of our business, and we support all efforts to help them and their families make good choices and engage in healthy cardiovascular activities.
In partnering with the American Heart Association team, we have:
- Contributed $5,000 via the First Coast Heart Walk fundraising events in Jacksonville
- Sponsored the annual First Coast Heart Ball in Jacksonville and raised awareness for the national Wear Red Day advocacy and education campaign focused on women’s heart health
American Cancer Society
Cancer has impacted the lives of many Suddath team members, customers, partners and families. We’ve had a longtime collaboration with the American Cancer Society – a nationwide voluntary health organization dedicated to funding research and promoting screening for early detection – to promote healing and foster camaraderie and support networks across our company.
We contribute to the work and success of the American Cancer Society in many ways, including:
- Participating in and raising funds for their Making Strides Against Breast Cancer nationwide initiatives
- Establishing the Carol Bell Memorial Fund, an annual drive established in honor of a former Suddath employee that contributes an average of nearly $12,000 each year in fundraising support
We are a proud partner of The Smiles Foundation, a non-profit organization providing free dental care and preventative health education to children in the Dominican Republic. Suddath provides warehousing in South Florida for the organization free of charge to help them store donations of dental equipment, materials and supplies until they are ready to be shipped overseas. Having a warehouse in Florida allows The Smiles Foundation to expand its donor base and ship directly from the U.S. Our partnership has helped:
- Nearly 172,500 people receive dental treatment and care
- Establish and operate 10 permanent clinics
- Open 5 mobile clinics
Get to Know More About Suddath
Our values represent who we are, how we work and who we aspire to be.
Delivering integrated solutions that move people, businesses and products forward efficiently, reliably and responsibly.
Want to help make lives easier by delivering in the moments that matter? Find a rewarding opportunity in our growing family!