International Freight Forwarder
Doing business overseas is a great way to expand to new markets, recruit talent and reduce costs. While doing business internationally offers you more opportunity, it also adds risk. With decades of experience, Suddath® is an international freight forwarder you can trust. We take every measure to protect the integrity of your brand and your business confidentiality. Using a layered risk management program, we go beyond meeting the minimum safety regulations to ensure protection of your business and merchandise, both locally and globally.
Through our broad range of services and ability to scale up or down to meet your demands, you get an end-to-end international logistics solution with a caring touch. We pair you with a single point of contact who acts as an extension of your team to ensure no matter how many vendors your products touch, your freight is delivered on-time, in-tact and on budget.
Our customers benefit from:
- Robust quality control and safety measures to reduce risk, damage and cost
- Help navigating complex regulations in established and emerging markets, including Asia and Africa
- Customs clearance for domestic and international imports and exports
- International freight forwarding solutions tailored to your business
- Consistent quality around the world through highly qualified partners
BROAD MENU OF SERVICES
Freight Forwarding Services
Our global network of agents and logistics consultants specialize in all aspects of shipping overseas, including:
- Project planning including air and ocean charters, import and export documentation
- Full container load (FCL) and less-than container load (LCL) ocean freight, roll-on roll-off (RO-RO) and breakbulk cargo
- Compliance with export regulations, packing, crating and federal customs clearance
- Legalization, consularization and export documentation
- Insurance with overall rate analysis and negotiation
- Warehousing, inventory control with consolidation and deconsolidation
- Pick-up/drayage, cargo receipt, inspection and destination customs clearance and delivery
Ocean Freight Forwarder
Suddath is Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)-licensed, a non-Vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC) and a licensed customs broker, backed by 100 years of industry experience.
- Standard and non-standard shipment size capabilities for maximum shipment flexibility
- Full container load (FCL) for complete control of your cargo
- Less than container (LCL) load for smaller shipping options
- Roll-on and roll-off capabilities
Air Freight Forwarder
Suddath puts its credentials as a licensed air freight forwarder and IATA/CNS-endorsed agent to work on your behalf, removing barriers like cost, licensing and clearance. Suddath offers air freight solutions for time-critical air shipments, oversized machinery, cargo, third-country shipments, and outbound and inbound shipping.
- Air imports and exports
- Dedicated or partial air charters of any size
- Licensed customs broker
Sometimes combining modes of transportation—air freight, ocean freight shipping and ground transit for last mile delivery—is the most effective way to move your inventory. When you partner with us, you can count on Suddath’s supply chain experts to handle every detail of your shipping so you can focus on your core business.
- Tailored shipment planning
- Operating as a licensed freight broker
- Engaging a global network of agents
Suddath has transported everything from live dolphins to rocket fuel. We treat every product, part or material with the same personal care and high-touch service, backed by training, qualifications and technology.
- Hazardous goods services
- Importer and exporter of record services
- Specialty crating
- ITAR compliance
- Final mile delivery
- Tax- and duty-free customs clearance (where applicable)
Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES®), the global leader in broadband satellite technology and services, needed to modernize the communications infrastructure for a major multinational organization.Read More