Resort and Hotel Logistics Services
Hotel construction and renovation projects can be complex, time consuming and stressful. At Suddath®, we work hand-in-hand with owners, developers, management companies, purchasing companies and contractors in the hospitality industry to reduce cost and risk so you can open your hotel or resort on time and generate revenue for your stakeholders.
Our complete menu of hotel and resort logistics services support furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) supply chains across brands ranging from luxury resorts, boutique hotels, and business travel hotel chains like the Hilton Garden Inn. Whatever the scope, we can provide solutions.
Our customers benefit from:
- A comprehensive menu of hospitality services leading to less complexity and administrative costs
- Scalability to overcome unforeseen construction and product delays, potentially saving millions
- Highly competitive cargo protection coverage to safeguard your assets
- Real-time inventory visibility and tracking with tier-1 warehouse management system, HighJump™
- Global reach leveraging over 200 network partners in 150 countries
pounds of hospitality FF&E stored
hotel rooms installed
owned locations in domestic markets
Hospitality Logistics Services
Suddath provides comprehensive hospitality logistics under one roof with a single point of accountability. From warehousing, delivery, cargo coverage, installation and decommissioning, to transportation, international freight forwarding and customs brokerage—we handle it all at a competitive price.
FF&E Hospitality Project Management
From clearing properties of existing FF&E so renovation can begin, to shipping your goods and installing them domestically or overseas, Suddath helps you consolidate services to save time and money on a global basis. We bring our highest value when we package several of our services into a customized project management solution around your unique needs.
- Warehouse consolidation, inventory management, storage and kitting
- Tailgate delivery
- Complete hotel FF&E installation
- OS&E distribution and “room-in-a-box” services
- GC delivery and material handling services
- Ongoing attic stock management
- Domestic and international transportation
- Freight forwarding and customs clearance
- Cargo protection coverages
- FF&E removal and liquidation
Warehousing for Hospitality Projects
Suddath uses a tier-1 warehouse management system, HighJump™, across all of our wholly-owned locations. This level of visibility is unprecedented, allowing our clients to manage their inventory across a nationwide network.
Visibility at every step
- Client portal to view POs, Item Master, receipts, delivery orders and shipments
- Real-time view of inventory
- Real-time status of outbound deliveries
- Online purchase order schedule
- Computer generated receiving report
- Designation of inventory by subproject
- Detailed item data for multiple units of measure
Fully automated process
- Item Master creation and consolidation
- Delivery and work order creation
- Picking instructions for warehouse workers
- Automated shipment manifest
- Automated return authorizations
Hospitality FF&E Installation
Today’s hotel FF&E has a new level of complexity than in years past. Any given piece of furniture has lighting assemblies, USB ports and other small, technical components. Suddath not only can track all the component parts so the item is delivered complete and on time, but we also have the knowledge and experience to ensure that it is outfitted and installed properly the first time.
- On-site project management with a single point of contact
- Professional, trained and dedicated installation teams
- Reduced travel and lodging costs compared to non-asset based providers
- Sequencing expertise for FF&E deployment, providing increased communication and coordination between trades
- Customized installation of complex items
- FF&E installation services
- OS&E kitting and “room-in-a-box” services
- Deinstallation services prior to renovations
- Liquidation of old assets from remodeled or renovated rooms
Suddath services all modes of international and domestic transportation in your supply chain via air freight, ocean freight, truck, rail and parcel. We negotiate bulk freight agreements with key agents to significantly decrease FF&E transportation costs for our clients.
- Licensed domestic broker
- International licensed NVOCC with customs brokerage
- Owned asset-based market delivery
- Truck load (TL) and less than truck load (LTL) options available
- Real-time inventory visibility and reporting
- Deductible exposure reduction through different valuation and insurance options
- Higher standard of packaging requirements to reduce damage
- Custom crating for fragile items
900-Room Install for Wilshire Grand
See how Suddath managed warehousing, delivery and installation of more than two million pounds of FF&E for the tallest building in the Western US.
Download Free Brochure
Read our hospitality logistics brochure to find out how our flexible, scalable solutions can save you time and money while reducing risk.