Leaders in Project Cargo Forwarding
With over 30 years of experience in frontier markets, conflict zones and the developing world, Suddath® brings logistics solutions to a broad spectrum of industries.
By leveraging the experience within our project cargo team, we focus on providing service and solutions tailored to your needs. Because Suddath offers the resources of a big logistics company with the flexibility, responsiveness and agility of a small 3PL provider, we help expedite the decision-making processes to quickly and efficiently manage projects around the globe.
With a proven and successful track record, we excel in this environment no matter how challenging the scope of work is.
- Single point of contact, responsible for handling shipment from project start to finish
- World-class transportation management system (TMS) visibility through Magaya – providing you access to all shipping documents and reporting through our customer portal
- Global solutions serving over 185+ countries
- Monitoring of all aspects of your shipment including customs clearance, inland heavy haul trucking and final mile delivery
Complete Project Cargo Solutions
Door-to-Door Project Cargo Forwarding
- Out of gauge static cargo
- Out of gauge break bulk on flat racks
- Roll-on/roll-off RORO vessels
- Load-on/load off LOLO vessels
- US flag RORO and US flag project cargo
- Heavy lift part and full air charters
- Destination services in frontier markets
- In-house customs brokers/fully licensed
- Overseas road, rail and route surveys
- Shipbroking and vessel charters
- Regulatory compliance consulting
- Origin export customs clearance
- Destination import customs clearance
- Documentation handling and customs
- Importer and exporter of record services
Equipment Relocation Services
- Drill rigs and ancillary equipment
- Wind turbine nacelle transport
- OOG power generators
- Industrial HVAC equipment
- Construction equipment
- Manufacturing plants
- Engines and machinery
- Solar and hydro Equipment and infrastructure
- Rolling stock
Why Choose Us
Experts in Solutions Tailored to Your Industry
No two clients are the same, and the specifics of your project cargo logistics solution are dependent on your unique needs. When you choose Suddath, you get multi-modal shipping solutions tailored to your industry with experts who have worked in some of the most challenging environments. From servicing multi-national and sovereign interests on foreign to foreign (F2F) and cross trade lanes to offering robust trade finance solutions and world class operations management, we offer complete solutions with a tailored approach. Industries we specialize in include:
- Upstream natural resource development
- Base and precious metals mining companies
- Inland and offshore oil and gas companies
- Renewables resources including wind lift, solar and hydropower
- Engineering, procurement and construction companies (EPCs)
- Dry bulk vessel chartering and shipbroking
- Government and defense
Freight Forwarding Experts
Because Suddath directly holds a customs brokerage license we have a national permit with remote filing capabilities to clear shipments through every US port. Our in-house experts stay up-to-date on changing regulations in a dynamic regulatory environment. And, because of our diverse portfolio of commercial and household goods cargo, we have significant buying power to bring you competitively priced services. We also have active free-trade zone (FTZ) space established in Ft. Lauderdale and Jacksonville, Florida to reduce cost on consolidation and global distribution projects.
Our global network spans over 180 countries and our comprehensive menu of services reduces complexity by limiting the vendors you manage while strengthening your supply chain with the assurance of a well-established network of international service partners. We also provide third-country solutions and have the capabilities and willingness to offer services in some of the most remote corners of the world.
Our position as the world’s largest global military mover makes us highly capable to service any US military base around the world. From consolidating satellite equipment and making 200 deliveries to 87 countries, to handling all of the logistics to put a new Navy hospital on the remote island of Guam, Suddath has the expertise, agility and resources to strengthen your global supply chain.
Deliveries to 87 Countries for Hughes Network Systems
See how Suddath handled more than 200 shipments to 87 different countries using a combination of air freight and ocean freight to reach small, remote islands for Hughes Network Systems, LLC.
Project Management for a HVAC Supply Company
See how our project cargo handling, including air, ocean freight forwarding, and dedicated LOLO vessel charters, enabled us to transport oversized equipment and tools to ports in the Asia Pacific region.