Transportation Management Solutions
Product delivery delays can impact your brand and customers, limiting your ability to grow as an organization. To thrive as a business, you need efficient and reliable transportation management that delivers your products when and where you need them. Since 1919, Suddath® has helped thousands of companies meet customer demands by providing reliable domestic and international transportation management solutions.
As a licensed non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC), freight broker, freight forwarder and third-party logistics partner (3PL), Suddath offers full domestic capacity and an international network to get your products where they need to be on time for the best price possible. Our experts evaluate your needs and offer affordable solutions without compromising the integrity of your products. From origin to final mile, enjoy peace of mind knowing that we maintain strict quality control while your product is in our custody and care.
Our customers benefit from:
- Strategic insights to get your products where they need to go
- Consistent quality around the world through owned assets and highly qualified partners
- Flexible warehouse management system (WMS) for easy integration and product visibility
- In-house customs broker services with import and export capabilities
final mile customer experiences
active agent partners
Transportation management services
Ground Transportation and LTL Shipping Services
By working as an extension of your team, we quickly understand your products and your customers to recommend the best way to get your freight to the final mile. As a licensed freight broker, we provide options for every type of ground freight.
- Bonded carrier support for drayage from port to warehouse
- Flatbeds for heavy and specialized equipment
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping for smaller freight loads
Air Freight Forwarder
Suddath puts its credentials as a licensed air freight forwarder and IATA/CNS-endorsed agent to work on your behalf, removing barriers like cost, licensing and clearance. Suddath offers air freight solutions for time-critical air shipments, oversized machinery, cargo, third-country shipments, and outbound and inbound shipping.
- Air imports and exports
- Dedicated or partial air charters of any size
- Licensed customs broker
Ocean Freight Transportation
When your business takes you overseas, you need a licensed, experienced ocean freight forwarder you can count on to get your products where they need to go. Suddath is Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)-licensed, a non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC) and a licensed customs broker, backed by 100 years of industry experience.
- Standard and non-standard shipment size capabilities for maximum shipment flexibility
- Full container load (FCL) for complete control of your cargo
- Less than container (LCL) load for smaller shipping options
- Roll-on and roll-off capabilities
Sometimes combining modes of transportation—air freight, ocean freight shipping and ground transit for last mile delivery—is the most effective way to move your inventory. When you partner with us, you can count on Suddath’s supply chain experts to handle every detail of your shipping so you can focus on your core business.
- Tailored shipment planning
- Operating as a licensed freight broker
- Engaging a global network of agents
Suddath has transported everything from live dolphins to rocket fuel. We treat every product, part or material with the same personal care and high-touch service, backed by training, qualifications and technology.
- Hazmat shipping
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Sensitive components
- Electronics, parts and equipment
As needs for US drayage increase and challenges around freight capacity linger Suddath® is making continued investments in the transportation space.Read More