Drive with Suddath, the 3PL of Choice
At Suddath®, we consider all our partner agents a part of our family. We build relationships by getting to know our carriers and drivers and collaborating with them for continuous runs. Our partners benefit from quick pay and 30-day terms, and we offer fuel advancements as an added incentive. We’d love to take the time to get to know you. Fill out the form below to learn more.
To become an authorized carrier for our logistics business, documentation must be provided on the following criteria:
- Safety rating must be satisfactory or none
- Company must have active common or contract authority
- Financially stable (MC/DOT # must be active for at least six months)
- Carrier contact must be authorized to enter into binding agreement
- Read and accept our master vendor and motor carrier agreement
- Must have all three qualifying insurance coverages in place
- General Liability: $1,000,000.00
- Auto Liability: $1,000,000.00
- Cargo Liability: $150,000.000 (minimum $100,000.00)
Suddath is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Click here to view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters. If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please email email@example.com.
Get to Know Suddath
Moving people, businesses and products for more than a century.
Our values represent who we are, how we work and who we aspire to be.
Van Operator Opportunities
Work toward becoming an owner-operator or grow a rewarding career as a company driver.