Suddath Wins Unigroup’s 2018 Top Booking Agent
Also wins Prestigious President’s Club Award, Top Military Booking Agent and Best Safety Record
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Nov. 16, 2018) — Suddath® is proud to have won the 2018 Top Booking Agent for UniGroup, the $1.7 billion parent company for United Van Lines, Mayflower Transit, UniGroup Logistics and UniGroup Worldwide Moving. Suddath is one of roughly 500 moving companies that make up the global UniGroup network.
Suddath also won the prestigious 2018 President’s Club Award for revenue achievement and Top Military Booking Agent, while earning the distinction for Best Safety Record and leading all agents in loss prevention. Suddath took second place for Top Hauler and Sales Achievement.
“Congratulations to Suddath for earning the title of top revenue producing agent for the seventh year in a row,” said Pat Baehler, vice president for Sales and Marketing at UniGroup. “United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit owe our top ratings in quality, safety and customer service to companies like Suddath that take their commitment to each customer personally.”
Numerous Suddath locations were also recognized as top achievers in volume, quality and customer service, including Minneapolis, San Jose, Atlanta, Portland, Los Angeles, Clearwater/Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando and the New York/New Jersey branch locations.
- The Top Booking Agent award is based on revenue, while the Top Hauler award is based on a combined revenue for both household moving and logistics sales.
- In a league of its own, Suddath was the only company out of all UniGroup members that met the revenue threshold to be considered for the top President’s Club Award of nearly $80 million.
- The Top Military Booking Agent award is based on tonnage volume booked for business with the Department of Defense.
- Suddath truck drivers received a five-star rating for safety this year based on their standardized “Safety Performance Ratings.” Suddath landed the Fleet Safety Award for best safety record logging over three million miles.
- The Sales Achievement Awards are based on the booking revenue of a single, national account.
Photo from left to right:
Randy Koepsel, Vice President of Finance, Suddath Moving & Storage
Dick Eschbacher, Vice President and General Manager of Suddath Jacksonville
Steve Suddath, Chairman of Board, The Suddath Companies
Teela Gleeason, Senior Vice President, Global Client Services
Frank Senatore, President, Suddath Moving & Storage
Paul Gleason, Senior Vice President, Suddath Moving & Storage
Walter Myers, Senior Vice President, Suddath Moving & Storage