Is a Small Move Solution Right for My Employees?
With the rise in popularity of urban living, generational nuances and trends such as Marie Kondo’s minimalism-inspired approach, people own less these days. In the past, traditional moves included families with four-bedroom homes, and relocation timeframes weren’t always such a crunch. It is more common than not that your employees might also be looking to move smaller shipments and expect quicker, more convenient delivery dates.
If your relocating employee population fits this mold, your organization may benefit from utilizing Snapmoves, Suddath United’s small shipment program. By using containerized shipping methods with a logistical approach to transportation, your employees receive the same benefits of a full-service move, with convenient scheduling options, simplified pricing and guaranteed move dates.
A small move is generally around 1,500 lbs. This typically equates to:
- One-bedroom house
- One- to three-bedroom apartment
- Studio apartment
- Dorm room
- Storage unit
What are the benefits?
Businesses can save time and money, while maintaining a positive employee experience, with a small move solution. Because employees’ goods are moved faster and bypass the challenges of traditional methods, when partnering with Suddath® for small moves, your business benefits from:
- Improved employee and HR satisfaction
- Flexible delivery times and significantly reduced storage costs
- Partnership with a fully compliant, experienced and proven mover
- Simplified pricing matrix (aids auditing and forecasting)
Will my relocating employees still get a full move experience?
Yes. A certified small moves agent handles everything from start to finish and a customized move plan offers full-service support meeting all your employees’ move-related needs. Your employees will love that each move can include any of the following:
- A personal move coordinator
- Day certain load and delivery
- Exclusive use of the container for enhanced security
- Qualified drivers and equipment
- Packing and unpacking
- Load, transport, and unload of household belongings
- Disassembly and reassembly of standard bed frames
- Standard transport of appliances
- Standard furniture placement
- Reduced risk of loss or damage with international packing and wrapping
If you’re interested in learning more about Snapmoves, Suddath United’s small shipment solution, contact us today.