Suddath Workplace Solutions (Formerly Security Storage Company of Washington) Reinforces Commitment to DC Market
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., December 16, 2016 — Suddath Workplace Solutions, one of the top three office moving companies in the country, reinforces its commitment to the local DC-area market by creating job opportunities for former employees of The Kane Co. and offering support to displaced clients.
Suddath® is in the process of interviewing and potentially hiring about 100 former Kane employees across various positions. Additionally, Suddath is in talks with Kane’s bank about liquidating some of its assets and is already in service to customers impacted by this event.
Suddath is no stranger to the market. It established a presence in 2001, with the opening of its Odenton, MD office. In November 2015, Suddath acquired The Secor Group, one of the nation’s oldest logistics, moving and storage companies in Washington, DC, also known as Security Storage Company of Washington.
Most recently Suddath relocated its primary operations to Dulles, VA and will have multiple satellite locations including Forestville, MD, which will greatly benefit Suddath customers and teams.
Mark Scullion, President of Suddath Workplace Solutions, reinforces the company’s commitment: “Our workplace capabilities at Suddath are unparalleled. Our long term commitment to the DC market and the scale of the Secor acquisition demonstrates our strength and stability. We are honored and privileged to ensure that the customers of The Kane Co.’s Office Movers remain supported by Suddath.”
More details on Suddath’s market position follow:
- With more than $50 million in annual workplace relocation revenue, Suddath is one of the leading office moving companies in the country.
- Suddath sets the industry standard for innovation. Its proprietary technology brings control and security to commercial moving. This software is efficient, accurate and transparent, streamlining communication and increasing control and quality on workplace moves.
- Suddath moves businesses, as one of the largest office movers and workplace solutions providers in the nation.
- Suddath moves people, as the largest agent of United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit.
- Suddath moves product and offers complete end-to-end logistics solutions across the country including its Dulles facility.
- Suddath government is one of the largest military movers in the world, and has a GSA schedule in place to service the government sector in the market.
To inquire about career opportunities with Suddath visit: www.suddath.com/careers
For more details on Suddath, its role in the local DC market and how it is helping The Kane Co. employees and clients please contact:
Succession Communications for Suddath